The effects of laser therapy cause a decrease in inflamation and pain and an increase in tissue regeneration and healing.
- Reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from ; cuts, scratches, burns, repetitive motion or post surgery.
- Reduces swelling caused by inflamation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to restore sensation to numb or “dead” areas.
- Stimulates tissue repair at the cellular level resulting in an accelerated tissue healing.
- Increased Metabolic Activity.